- Contact Info
- Student Resources
- Mentor Resources
- Where to get help
- Become a Mentor
Sharing Research Proposal Submission Instructions
Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 1:52pm
Instructions for students
- Visit your project page – Click on the Project title on the right under the My Project(s) heading
- Now on the project page – Notice above the Project title there is a tab menu
- View published – The Projects most recent published version.
- New draft – By clicking on this option you will enter edit mode for the project and you will be able to edit the project title and project proposal.
- Edit Draft – This is only visible when you have an unpublished draft.
- Moderation state – After entering your project proposal and your are ready to submit to Mentor, change the Moderation State to Needs Review and Save.
- To Submit project proposal: (see Screenshot Project Page below)
- Enter Edit mode by clicking on New Draft (see the second Screen Shot below) and Update/change the following fields
- Click Save.
- Moderation state – Change Moderation state to Needs Review to inform your Mentor your Proposal is ready for review.
- Body – Enter full Project proposal
- Summary – Enter Project summary
- Title – Change Project title
- Editorial Section – Select your project, there should only be one project listed